In order to shield our workers and valued customers from the coronavirus, we've taken many health precautions and have started more safety procedures. It is very important that we keep everyone in our neighborhoods protected. We will focus on the safety of our teams, owners and their family members.
- Actively checking CDC and state health and govt for health instructions
- Expanded cleaning and disinfecting services throughout centers
- Encouraging remote working when feasible
- Encouraging workers to give blood as part of the Sleeves up Project in collaboration with the Red Cross
- Made IT and Internal Communication options readily available to employees to help them and their families informed
- Monitoring the health of our workers
In addition to our efforts to help staff members and customers, Chevy is also reaching out global to spearhead substantial relief work. We're working closely with Ventec Life Systems together with StopTheSpread.org to rapidly scale up manufacturing of vitally vital respiratory items. We're likewise creating 50,000 level 1 face masks each month, working with global supply chains to find extra Protective Equipment for essential service workers. In addition to that we're directing $2 million in grant funds to nonprofit organizations in need.
Chevy is helping Customers During Coronavirus
We understand that now, more than ever is the time to lend a helping hand to those in need. That's why we're offering 0% APR for 84 months and no payments for 120 days available on new Chevy purchases. We're also offering unique first responder discounts to those who so selflessly commit themselves to assisting our neighborhoods. If you just want to have your vehicle fixed or serviced, we've got you covered there as well. Just reach out to an online agent, or call our service or sales line to arrange a consultation. We also provide pick up and delivery services where available. If your concerns are car associated, we're happy to help.
How Chevy is Responding to the Coronavirus | South Pointe Chevrolet